Ministry Opportunities Growing
July 2, 2021 | Mirco and Paola Franzini
A DEAR GREETING IN JESUS! BELOW IS OUR LATEST NEWS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE SUPPORT.
Dear brothers, we update you briefly on what we have and are experiencing in recent times:
1) with the decrease in anti-covid restrictions we have resumed contacts and meetings.
2) recently Mirco is distributing several booklets “How to obtain peace with God” to our friends and contacts.
3) as a couple we are following a family of new brothers.
The daughter, a 20-year-old girl, Federica, prayed with us to receive Jesus! The parents say she has changed a lot.
4) We have received several invitations for preaching in different churches and we feel honored for this.
5) We are helping with meetings and advise the couple who would like to serve the Lord full-time: Gianni and Bibbiana- (pray for Bibbiana’s health) They are founding a church not far from Milan.
6) In the church of Borgofranco the council of collaborators is growing and some brothers have added to it.
7) In Mirandola the group is growing also numerically
8) Where we currently live, we are deepening friendships and we have a new couple of friends who have already introduced us into their home and wish to come and visit us. They are called Luigi and Luciana.
9)Remember to pray for our health often because of Paola’s diabetes and my vascular pathology. We have moments of difficulty (thanks to post covid and heat).
10)In the month of June, our son Gionatan came to visit us from the USA, a blessed but fast time!
11) Paola and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on June 6,
thanks to the Lord who has watched over us all this time!
Thanks for your attention and prayer.
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior,
Mirco e Paola